We’re Hiring a Center & Group Coordinator!
- The Center and Group Coordinator of Priest Field Pastoral Center will be responsible for coordinating programs at the Center both those hosted and those sponsored by the Center.
- Manages all requests for both individual and group reservations.
- Determines availability of requested dates and compatibility of programs with the Centers commitments and mission, accepting and documenting reservations or negotiating alternatives
- Schedules facility resources, including guest room assignments, conference rooms and worship space.
- Liaison person to coordinate spiritual formation and enrichment programs with the other pastoral centers
- Responsible for promoting and advertising the interests of the center
- Post High School education with demonstrated managerial skills.
- Above average communication skills.
- Ability to initiate and execute stated goals.
- Knowledge of office equipment and understanding of sound basic office procedure.
- Prior use and understanding of computers, word processing, power point and graphics.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
How to Apply:
Send resume and cover letter to:
Priest Field Pastoral Center
4030 Middleway Pike
Kearneysville, WV 25430
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org