via – VA-267 W/Dulles Toll Road/Greenway to Leesburg, VA
Please DO NOT set your GPS to Kearneysville – We are located on Route 51 in MIDDLEWAY
- From VA-267 W/Dulles Toll Road is accessible from I-495 and I-66.
- From Dulles Airport follow signs to Dulles Airport Access Road. Stay in the far right lane for an immediate right exit onto access road to VA-267 W/Dulles Greenway towards Leesburg.
- On VA-267 W/Dulles Greenway, pay toll and continue west toward Leesburg for 13.5 miles.
- Left Exit 1A onto VA-7 W to Leesburg / Warrenton for 4.0 miles.
- Right exit onto VA-9 to Hillsboro / Charles Town. Follow Rt 9 to Charles Town, WV (approximately 19 miles).
- Approaching Charles Town (2 miles past the Shenandoah River bridge) DO NOT TAKE ROUTE 9 HWY BYPASS. Continuing straight, the road becomes Route 115 N.
- Stay on Route 115 for 2 miles to the center of historic Charles Town.
- Turn left at the intersection marked Route 51 West (Washington Street).
- Continue straight on Route 51 West through downtown Charles Town to the stop sign and “Y” in road.
- Bear to the right—and continue on Route 51 West for approximately 7 miles. WE ARE LOCATED ON ROUTE 51, at the edge of Middleway.
- As you descend a hill you will see a green bridge ahead— slow down to prepare for a blind LEFT turn into PriestField immediately before the bridge.
Exact GPS Coordinates to our driveway:
Latitude: 39.319512 Longitude: -77.987979